Due to the development and progress of LED technology, LED light strips have also been widely used. When there was no LED light strips, T4 and T5 lamps were used as backlights, but the minimum size is 0.3 meters, which means that if it exceeds 0.3 meters If it is not, it will leave a dark area, but the LED light strip emits evenly, and can be cut according to the actual length, which is very convenient, and there are red, green, blue, yellow, white, warm white and other light colors to choose from, and there are even The colors change, so T4 and T5 tubes are rarely used at present, and led strip lights china are used instead!
For some people who like to have a sense of atmosphere, they will install LED light strips at home, but they will encounter the phenomenon of LED light strips flickering. If you find this kind of situation, you must deal with it in time, otherwise it is very likely that there will be a power leakage, and if it is serious, the power supply circuit in your home will be burned.
1. Check whether the power plug and power socket can be used normally.
2. Replace the power plug or power socket, and check whether the power supply system is normal.
3. If there is a problem with the switching power supply controller, it is likely that the output voltage of the driver is inconsistent with the working voltage of the driver of the LED strip.
4. The inside of the switching power supply controller has already been damaged, try replacing it with a new matching drive power supply.
5. The AC-to-DC converter inside the high-voltage power plug is damaged.
1. The structure of the high efficiency led strip includes lamp beads, circuit boards, wires, glue, resistors and related accessories.
2. The high-voltage LED strip is usually 100 meters per roll, and the low-voltage one is up to 5 meters. When purchasing, you must tell the seller in advance according to the need.
3. LED light strips have accessories, including plugs, pins, fixing cards and tail plugs. These accessories are usually delivered by merchants, and you need to check carefully when you receive the product.
The wiring method of the LED light strip The general voltage of the LED light strip is DC 12V, so a switching power supply is required for power supply. The size of the power supply is determined according to the power and connection length of the LED light strips. Generally, a welded power plug is provided, which can be directly inserted into the provided light strip power supply, and then all the LED light strip input power supplies are connected in parallel to be powered by the main switching power supply. When wiring, the controller connection method LED marquee strip and RGB magic light strip need to use the controller to achieve the changing effect.